The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a United States copyright law that allows certain files to be removed by their owners if they are being used without the proper permission. At Better Blocks Philly, we do not own or host the software and apps. The files available are just shared by us. If there is any violation of your copyright, then please inform us by taking the following steps:
- Collect the URLs of all the files violating the terms.
- Make sure you are the real owner of the files in question. Also, it should be confirmed that the respective files have permission not to be used on this website.
- Prepare an email with subject “DMCA- <Company’s Name>” and send it to the contact information given below.
< Contact Information >
- Include all the URLs of the files collected in Step 1 in the content of the email.
- Attach all the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material locations and Statement of Authority.
- Mention your full name, website, contact number and the email id on which you wish to receive our reply.
- After the email has been sent, please provide some time to inspect.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Please ensure you follow the above procedure or else the complaint/request may be ignored.